Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Big Adventure!

Lulu and I are off to the mall!  A germ-filled public fest, where I have to get the stroller in and out of the car - BY MYSELF!  I haven't been out with Lulu by myself at all, so this is a very big deal.  Why the sudden need to go to the mall?

I now have TWO sore boobs.  They both hurt.  It's agonizing.  Lulu won't eat long enough to ease the pain, so I'm pumping whatever she doesn't finish.  Hind milk be damned - I need it out of me!  So I have come to the conclusion that I need new bras.  This may seem like a total non-sequiter to some, but the fact is that I just don't feel like my ladies are being supported in the least.  And the gazillion pounds of fat and milk hanging off my chest HAVE to be part of the reason for this constant soreness.

So in addition to some baby gifts I want to return, I'm taking myself to Nordstrom for a proper fitting.  If the ladies at Nordstrom (reknowned for their lingerie department and customer service) can't help me, no one can!