Friday, February 26, 2010

One Month!

Hi Blog Friends!
My name is Lulu, and I'm one month old!  That means I'm ready to take on the world.  See?  I have my little purse all packed and everything.  I went to the doctor yesterday to be weighed and measured.

I am already 10 pounds!  Even!  That means I've gained 2 pounds, 4 ounces since I was born.  And that's not even counting those extra few ounces I had to regain.  I'm in the 60th percentile for weight.

I am already 21 inches long!  Mommy had a feeling I had grown, since so many of my clothes are tight through the body.  I grew 3/4 of an inch!  I feel like that's an accomplishment worthy of celebration.  I'm in the 50th percentile for length.

I also started my first prescription yesterday.  My mom sticks something in my mouth that I think I can suck on.  But then I get startled because it tastes kind of bitter.  But I drink it anyway.  Who am I to turn down a snack?  Besides, since I started drinking it my tummy hasn't been quite as rumbly. 

And in other big 1 month old news, I go for my EKG today.  My mommy tells me it'll be cool.  She doesn't seem too worried, but I'll probably cry anyway.  I'm like that.