Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello Fall!

Yup, it's the Tuesday after Labor Day and everything is back to normal.  Summer is over, even if the moon says otherwise.  As of today, Laura is back to day care and her normal routine.  Hubby's (insane) conference is over.  The evenings are crispy cool.

And yet some things never change.  The dog still isn't eating (jealous of the baby? Bored? Heartworm??).  I'm still fat.  And I forgot that yesterday was Monday, so I didn't do a McFatty post for you.  Want that update?  I ate an insane amount of food the whole past week.  I'm terribly bloated.  I'm ready for some sort of cleanse.  Which I'm achieving through a breakfast of oatmeal and chamomile tea.  Maybe if I only ate oatmeal for the rest of my life I'd lose some weight!

That may or may not be a good idea.  Regardless, I already have an extremely delicious (and fattening) chicken curry ready for dinner tonight.

Looking for something fun to do on this sad Tuesday after Labor Day?  Head on over to Kit's blog for a writing assignment!  And pass me a pumpkin beer.  I'm ready for fall.