Monday, September 13, 2010

McFatty Monday

So the lady at the CVS Minute Clinic swore up and down on Thursday that I didn't have strep.  And that my tonsils were just that huge.  And that those white patches were totally normal.  And that ears will sometimes hurt when tonsils are that huge.  And that everything should clear up with some tea, honey and gargling.

Hrumph.

So I guess I don't have strep.  But I do have a very sore throat and am feeling pretty miserable.  On the other hand, I haven't had much appetite.  Even when I am hungry, it hurts too much to swallow!  So I'm taking this as a week to let my poor little throat heal.  And maybe this is what I needed to kick-start shrinking my stomach to a normal size so I'm not so freaking hungry all.the.time.

Hello, Monday.  It's nice to see you too.