Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here She Comes

My little Miss America!  Why yes, I did put a picture of me in a bathing suit on the internet.  While holding my naked daughter on a very small inner-tube.  We're cute!  And only slightly blindingly pale.
Bathing Beauties
Laura loves the water.  She still can't float on her own, but she can jump in like a big kid!
Kid has no fear.  Which makes me terrified.
Laura also loves bubbles (bub-bohs as she calls them).  Pretty much, I'm not sure she'd qualify as a normal, healthy toddler if she wasn't completely enthralled by bubbles.
Bub-bohs!
You know what else Laura loves?  Fireworks!
Thank goodness too.  I'm not sure what I would have done with a kid afraid of fireworks.  They are my favoritest thing in the whole world!
Laura is trying to grab the fireworks.  I told her they are hot.  She blew on them instead.
Happy Independence Day!