Friday, October 7, 2011

Meet Me in St. Louis

Wondering where I've been, dear readers?  The hubby and I skipped town!  We left the baby with the grandparents and hopped the next flight to St. Louis!  

Wondering why St. Louis?  For a work conference, of course!  Not for me.  My line of work *has* conferences, but my employer can't afford to send anyone.  Nope, this conference was for Nate.  Which means it was corporate.  Which means it's a fun fest for the spouses!

I don't have any pictures yet, but we had a lot of fun.  A lot.  I got to see much of the city.  I made friends with a few other spouses in our office.  Nate got some great ideas to apply to his work.  It was a great week.

Except for the morning sickness.  We have complete nausea, all the time over here, people.  It isn't pretty.  And woe be the person that keeps me from being fed.  I become a cranky, whiney, neauseous mess.  Speaking of which... It's time for lunch.