Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Flowergirl

As you might have surmised from a couple other posts, this past weekend found our family in Nashville, TN for one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been a part of.  And I have been part of a lot of really, truly beautiful weddings.

Laura was one of three little flowergirls in this wedding.  She was the youngest, but only by a few months.  The oldest is just four, and all the children always play so sweetly together.  The sight of the three girls in their matching dresses and cowgirl boots was, honestly, breathtaking...  I have been getting teary looking at the photos for the past few days.  And I am NOT a wedding cryer.

Anyway, I need to show off my little girl in her precious flowergirl dress.  So hope over to my Facebook page for the album.

https://www.facebook.com/mrsmidatlanticblog

Bet you didn't know I had a Facebook page.