Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sunshine Award!

It is a bright sunshiney day out there.  That sort of fall day where it's actually really warm... but everything still feels cool and crispy and FALL.  In other words, the best sort of day ever.  It's also a perfect day to spread a little sunshine!

Thanks to Audrey at Break It, Make It, or Bake It for this sweet little award!  It's the perfect day for something fun like this.  It's sunny out, I'm feeling sunny in my heart, and I have nothing poignant to say.  So I'll answer a few questions instead!



The rules are to answer the 8 questions, and then spread some sunshine to 8 other bloggers that you think are awesome!

1. What is your favorite Christmas / Holiday Movie?
I have actually posted on this very subject before!  It's hard to pick just one favorite Christmas movie.  My top two are Mickey's Christmas Carol and The Christmas Toy.  I just love those movies. 

2. What is your favorite flower?
I adore tulips.  And lilies.  And hydrangeas.  And roses that smell nice (not roses without scent). 

3. What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) drink?
Non-alcoholic drinks aren't really my thing... I mostly drink water, but I do love real Coke, Earl Grey tea and coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

4. What is your passion?
I love bed.  Bed with soft, cool sheets that smell a little like detergent and bleach.  Again, things I have blogged about before.

5. What is your favorite time of the year?
Fall for a more general season, and Christmas for a more specific time of year.  Which isn't Fall at all, but is so awesome!  So basically I'm entering the sweet spot of life right now!  Just need those clocks to change back...

6. What is your favorite time of the day?
Naptime!  Or tea time.  So, around 3pm for a cookie break?

7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Hehehe...
But pulling myself back up out of the gutter, I am not the most "physically active" of people.  When I exercise, I run.  That doesn't mean it's my favorite!

8. What is your favorite vacation?
I spent a lifetime on Cape Cod in the summers, and for that I am eternally grateful.  I hope my children have (at least) a similar experience in our family's house, sailing and soaking in the New England summer sun.  But of specific vacations, Tahiti for our honeymoon was pretty fabulous!!

So now I'm tagging some lovely ladies who bring sunshine to my reader (and who could probably use a little sunshine themselves.  Who couldn't?!).  In no particular order:
1.  Laura at Payette Pigtails
2.  Molly at A Day in Mollywood
3.  Amanda at It's Blogworthy
4.  Jessica at The Southern Belle Boy Mom
5.  Law Momma at Spilled Milk and Other Atrocities
6.  Ashley at The Domestic Wannabe
7.  Kerri at Chronicles of a Carolina Mama
8.  Kim at Growing with the Gilmores