Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Excuses

I really want to start exercising again. Well, "again" is a loose term. I wasn't exactly committed to an exercise program before I was pregnant!

But back to my point. I want to start exercising. But how do moms do it?!

I am already getting up at 5:30 weekday mornings to get Lulu and myself ready for day care and school. So morning workouts are not going to happen. And I am so not a morning person anyway!

It's after 6:00 by the time Lulu and I get home, and she's off to bed by 7:30. I want to spend as much time with her as I can when she's awake.

So that leaves two options:
I can go to the gym at 8:00pm,
Or I can workout at home.

Do you have any suggestions for great at-home workout programs?! Please keep in mind, I lack motivation and follow-through. THANKS!