Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I'm hooked

Twitter is crazy! It updates so constantly... and the replies and retweets... I have to admit, it's a bit overwhelming!

On the other hand, I figured out how to participate in a "chat" last night about PPD. There was a lot going on, and could be a bit hard to follow, but it was so nice to see such a supportive group out there over the interwebs.

I woke up this morning feeling even worse than I have the past few days. I started to feed Laura, but finally just plopped her down on the bed with Hubby and went off to take my shower. I just couldn't do it. I knew she'd had enough to get her to day care, where I knew she'd be fed again very soon. She was in perfectly good spirits, and didn't seem to notice. Hubby just scooped her up and got her dressed without saying a word.

Maybe I'm feeling worse because I called the doctor? Maybe I'm allowing myself to feel worse, because I finally admitted to myself that I'm not feeling good? I dunno... but I could really use a (third) donut and a good cry.