Sunday, May 16, 2010

Little Update

Hi Friends!

I had a good weekend. I was surrounded by family - just when I needed it most. I got a little irritated with Hubby once or twice, but was able to keep my emotions in check. I was also able to rationally let him know that I was irritated, and to please be sensitive of what I've been going through.

He seems to keep forgetting that I'm trying to work through some difficult stuff. And it's hard for me to remind him, "Hun, remember that I'm feeling sensitive and that I need you to be on your sweetest behavior?" But my appointment is on Thursday, so only a few more days.

And I did feel really good this weekend. I only got a little overwhelmed this morning, when my family left and Hubby had to go to work. Just me and the Babe. Alone. And I started thinking, "OMG what am I supposed to do with her? Why won't she just sleep? Do I have to play with her?"

I did get myself to play with her. And you know what? It was fun. And it made me feel better. Those smiles are just so cute... Will smiles cure me? No. But will they help? Definitely.