Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Like Stink Eye

I woke up this morning with a very itchy eye, all crusted over and bright red.  I immediately called in sick.  Pink eye is highly contagious, and I doubt my coworkers would appreciate getting it from me.

So the doctor asks, "Have you been in contact with anyone who might have given this to you in the last week?"

HELLO!  It was Thanksgiving!  Images of the RV, the three dinner tables, the party bus, the stripper poles, the mechanical bull, the RV again, the commuter train I ride on a daily basis all flashed through my head.  Where have I been that I was NOT in contact with someone who might have given me pink eye?!

So to everyone on the RV, at the dinner tables, on the party bus using the stripper poles, riding the mechanical bull, back on the RV, on the train, at day care or at work, sorry!

On the other hand, it was a really good day to stay at home.  This rain is yucky!