Thursday, December 30, 2010

Um...?

Um, guys?  I'm not sure what day of the week it is.  By thinking really hard, I can deduce that it is Thursday, January 30th.  I think.  Yes?  But my point is, woah. 

I took this week off from work, and I am feeling totally disconnected from the real world.  It's a really surreal feeling to think that I have no idea what day it is, I have nothing I "have" to do for a few more days, Christmas has come and gone, and 2010 is about to go the way of the Dodo.  As in extinct.

So I think tomorrow is Friday, January 31st - New Year's Eve!  We will finally head back to Maryland for the first time in months weeks days.  We have been all over the East Coast, and Laura might throw up if she sees one more carseat.  I can't blame her.  But it's been a wonderful month week of family.  We're partying tonight with Nate's family, then one more party tomorrow with our friends (babies welcome!).  Then I hope I can spend the next two days recovering, unpacking, and convincing myself that yes, I do have to go back to work on Monday.

Where does the time go?  We must have been having fun, because this week flew by!