Thursday, January 27, 2011

Resolution: Sexy

At the beginning of 2011, all those days ago, I told you about my New Year's Resolution.  I wrote about resolutions as adjectives:

Sexy: I know my husband is attracted to me, and that's great. But I feel pretty frumpy right now. Nothing fits the way it should. I'm always sucking in. When I am not sucking in, I look like a pregnant whale. My legs? Are still eff-ing fantastic. But my stomach? Lumpy and weird. Do I look ok? Sure. But I want to look HOT. Which is why I'll be going to the gym this week. For reals.

I really have been working really hard on this resolution!  I started going to the gym.  I have been dutiful.  And it's starting to show.  My stomach is flatter and less wobbly.  My chest is a more realistic size.  I feel good (minus one arthritic knee).  I have been packing my lunch, which forces me to eat healthier while saving money as a bonus.  I am getting sexified.

Tomorrow night, Hubby and I are going to his company's annual kick-off event to celebrate their achievements in 2010, and inspire the masses in 2011.  Last year, I was exactly one week away from delivering our daughter.  I shoved myself into the one dress that fit, and hauled my pregnant butt to the open bar.  Where I enjoyed a glass of soda.  All of the other women flitted past in sexy dresses and high heels, as I struggled to stay upright in my Tory Burch flats.

So this year, I decided to go all out.  I found the sexiest dress I could and bought it.



 I look HOT in this dress.  I can't wait for Hubby to see me in it tomorrow night.  I am going to look awesome!  And the best part of this dress?  It was a full 78% off the original price.  I love a bargain!