Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tiny Prints!

I adore stationery.  I write thank-you notes like it's my business.  I have a huge stash of stationery at the ready.  Thank you cards, blank cards, bridal shower cards (yep, those exist), cards of a somber nature, cards of a cheery nature, postcards, baby cards, plain cards, fancy cards.  I love them all.  Sometimes I actually hesitate to use my stationery because it's so pretty.  The more worthy the recipient, the nicer the card.

So when I am shopping for cards of a specifically personalized nature, like invitations, I take my time and shop around.  Lately, I haven't had to search too long before finding a card or invitation I love and can afford.  Thank you, Tiny Prints!

I think I have mentioned my love of Tiny Prints before.  Like when I ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly, but really wanted to get them from Tiny Prints, but just couldn't find something Nate liked well enough (he likes goofier cards).  Or like the gorgeous cards I ordered for Laura's baptism, except, oh wait - I was still cagey back in July and didn't share those invitations (trust me, they were beautiful). Or like Like yesterday, when I suddenly realized that I was a few weeks behind in planning Laura's 1st birthday.









How sweet is this card?!

Imagine how pleased I was this morning when I received an email and phone call from my personal Tiny Prints designer with a suggestion on a better way to word the invitations I had ordered.  Bryan sent me two proofs to review: one proof of what I had originally ordered, and a second with his suggestions.  Of course I went with the revised proof, and was just so impressed with the personal service!