Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for.  My family.  My health.  My fantastic job.  Good friends who welcome us into their home at 3am the day before Thanksgiving to break up our drive.  Five days off from work.  Bountiful food on the table.  Laura.  Laura's sense of humor.  Nate.  Nate's extreme patience through all my tears.  Random phone calls the Tuesday before Thanksgiving from a very distant cousin who works one block away.  Tylenol.  Craft hour with great coworkers.  I am thankful.



I am mostly thankful for the wonderful food I will share with my family on Thursday.  All of it seasonal and delicious.  All of it prepared by anyone but me.

I hope everyone shares a wonderfully thankful day with loved ones on Thursday.  Enjoy your delicious food as you reflect on all the things we should be thankful for every day.