Friday, November 18, 2011

Victory is Mine!

It's Friday!  I have three working days till Turkey.  I just got a fantastic haircut and color.  I made it to the gym all three designated mornings this week.  I managed to feed myself (carbs) without too much drama.  Laura is adorable.  My husband is the best. 

And the first trimester is over!!!  See you in h-e-double-hockey-sticks, first tri! 

I totally beat the first tri.  I mean, I wanted to die of nausea for part of it.  I battled a really embarassing and painful bacterial infection for much of it.  I may be suffering from scurvy or rickets, since I haven't eaten a fruit or vegetable in nearly two months.  I'm exhausted all the time, weepy, and about to wet my pants.  My boobs are bursting through my shirts like the bust on a Cowboys cheerleader.  I skipped the gym every week until this one.  I'm out of breath and already rocking maternity clothes.  And my bump?  Very noticeable and commented upon. 



But I made it!  Woohoo!