Friday, November 4, 2011

It's been a week

Has it ever.  I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I swear this has been a week. 

Our family has seen a large number of antibiotics this week.  I'm on two at the moment, for conflicting pregnancy-related crappy things, having just finished a round of a third type last week.  Laura is on amoxicillin for an ear infection + eye drops + butt cream.  The DOG woke up this morning with a flaming red ear, and now has her own Rx.

Nate is convinced his girls are falling apart.  CVS loves us.

It's been a week.  I'm really hoping that Laura's eyes stay goop-free through the weekend.  That Riesling's ear feels better fast.  That my... whatever the mother effing eff is going on clears up immediately.  I am uncomfortable, to say the least.  Happy camper, I am not.  It's been a week.  I'm ready for the weekend in a fresh start.