Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Time

Laura screamed and cried for a really long time last night after I put her in her crib.  I tried a few times to settle her down, but got nowhere and decided to just let her tire herself out.  Which sort of happened...

She fell asleep standing in her crib.  With the light on.  Because I forgot to turn off the light from the pull switch.  I watched her standing there asleep for an hour, waiting for the moment when surely she'd tip over.  Because I thought it would be a funny site.

Nate got home around 10pm, and immediately turned out her light (from the pull switch) and tried to lay her down.  Which woke her up and started the screaming all over again. 

At 11pm, Nate moved Laura to the guest bed where she promptly fell asleep:



I think it's time to move Laura into her big girl bed for good.