Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Driving Miss Daisy

Or Miss Laura, in this case.  And actually, I have never seen "Driving Miss Daisy," so I have no idea if it's appropriate to say I'm driving Miss Laura all around.  Appropriate?  Not appropriate?  Maybe I should watch the movie.

Regardless, Laura spends a lot of time in the car.  She's currently sporting the Graco Snug Ride.  But that little coupe has a weight limit of 22 pounds - which we are fast approaching.  Also?  She screams bloody murder at the mere sight of her sweet ride.  So it's time to look for a new model.

That fits in a Honda Civic and an Acura TSX.  In other words, a slim profile for two small cars.

And you know what else?  Car seats are expensive.  Like really expensive.  So I want to choose wisely.  I'm looking at the options Britax has to offer, but PLEASE!  Send your suggestions, reviews, and criticisms!!  I need help, and I'm open to suggestions!!!