Friday, November 5, 2010

NaBloPoMo

Happy National Blog Posting Month!

I had no idea this was an actual thing until this morning, when I read about it on Kit's blog, Blogging Dangerously, which is definitely one of my favorite blogs.  Kit's posts crack me up - and I get so excited when she picks a comment from little old me to feature in her Dangerous Letters weekly wrap-up!  It's a great feature on a great blog.

So anyway, back to NaBloPoMo.  Kit started her own little group over at the central website, with the tagline, "Do you blog about things that you'd be horrified if your "Real life" ever found out about? If so, join us and we chronicle our lives (and theirs) in ways they can't even imagine!"

Um, yes.  I do.  So obviously, I joined this group as soon as I could!  Which means I am participating in NaBloPoMo.  And you should too.  Because I want to read all of your juicy blog posts.  And since this is supposed to be a juicy post (and it's not so far)?  I'll give you a funny little story from this morning.

Once upon this morning, Hubby rolled over and started making some "Ooh baby" moves to get me interested.  [Sidenote: I am NEVER interested in the morning.  Because it's the morning.] I grumbled and shoved him away.  He was persistent.  So was I.  So then Hubby defied the laws of physics.  Hubby somehow managed to hurl his body over mine, landing on my other side.  I was already sleeping on the very edge of the bed.  I am not sure how he managed to land ON the bed, and not the floor four feet below.  I guess he thought that if he snuggled me from the other side everything would be different and I'd be interested.

He thought wrong.  The end.