Friday, November 19, 2010

Sexting

Nate is away on business all week, at some sort of training something or other.  He's with 96 other agents.  I'm assuming most of them are men, since his field is mostly men.  He texted me the other night:

So all the guys r getting sexy pics from their girls.  Whatcha got?

Well, I've been feeling all sorts of NOT sexy lately.  My stomach is gross and all that.  AND I'm not about to go emailing sexy pictures of myself all over the place for strangers to ogle.  But I also don't want Nate to feel left out at his sleepaway camp training.

So I quickly threw on a pair of fancy tights and some heels and took this picture:

Nate: Love the picture. Thanks!!
Me: I know how to make my man happy :)
Nate: U do indeed.  My girl has the best legs!!!

And that is how I roll.