Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday Blogging

Ok.  It's really hard to blog on Saturdays, my friends.  Because on Saturdays, I am often out and about doing fun things with friends.  Like yesterday, one of my bestie best friends came down from NYC for a visit.  And who wants to blog when bestie best friends are visiting?  So sorry.  I dropped you guys like a hot potato.

However.  I do have some things I want to talk about.  See that "About Us" tab above this post?  Right up there?  Under my header?  After you read this, please click on it.  Yep.  Do it.  Because clicking that button will allow you to read the biggest lie I have ever written.  I reread it on Friday and was horrified by how stupidly fake I sound.  Whatever is written there is not me.

So tomorrow, I am going to write something a little more honest.  Tomorrow, because I hate typing the laptop I have at home.  Give me a real mouse and a full-size keyboard any day.