Sunday, January 3, 2010

36 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Don't care (did I really ever?)
Maternity clothes? I wish I could wear my velour sweatsuit everyday.
Sleep: Really good the last few days. Too bad I'm still tired when I wake up!
Best moment this week: Hubby. He gave me a hug and said, "You are going to be a great mom." It was just what I needed to hear.
Movement: Constant. I'm fidgety and Hubby's hyper, so I would expect nothing less.
Food cravings: Not much... my appetite has disappeared.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: A lot of pressure in my exit area, and more frequent (and stronger!) Braxton-Hicks. I've also started eating spicy and having LOTS of sex... Let's hope that gets things moving!
Belly button? Out, but still oddly shaped.
What I miss: Sitting comfortably for a full day.
Weekly wisdom: Yes, there will come a day when you are just done with being pregnant.
Milestones: We made it to 2010! For whatever reason, I didn't want to have Lulu in December. And all through December, I was happy to say, "Nope! Not ready to meet her yet!" I swear, the second the clock struck midnight, I changed my tune to "Let's get this show on the road!" Realistically, I'd like Lulu to wait a little longer... I'd really love to meet her January 25th! After my last day of work, but before I lose a whole week of leave just sitting at home!

Weekly appointments start this week (on Friday), so we can add a weekly how far has MidAtlantic Mommy progressed column!