Monday, January 25, 2010

39 Weeks, 1 Day

More pictures this week! If you were hoping to see a drop, sorry to disappoint you! We're still round and riding high...


Total weight gain/loss: +40-ish
Maternity clothes? I'm in sweats everyday now!
Sleep: Not great.
Best moment last week: A tie between my last day of work, and Taco Bell for lunch on my last day of work.
Movement: Constant.
Food cravings: Dairy, still.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: Nada.
Belly button? Out, but still oddly shaped.
What I'm looking forward to this week: Lazing around in my undies, running last minute errands, sleeping in...
What I miss: Restful sleep and not eating spicy food with every meal. I hate spicy. The things we do for our children!
Weekly wisdom: It's ok to be emotional, but do remember to take a deep breath before getting hysterical.
Milestones: Finished with work!