Monday, January 4, 2010

It really bugs me

When people ask:
Are you ready?!

How could I ever be ready for the biggest, most important and wonderful thing to ever happen in my life? No! Of course I'm not ready!

In the smaller sense of the word, Lulu's room is ready. The laundry is DONE. The bags are packed. We need to install the carseat, but really, that's not a big thing. So I guess we are prepared for her arrival...

And in another sense, I am totally uncomfortable. I can't breath. I have no appetite. I can't wait to meet my little girl and see what she looks like. I want to see the little personality that has been kicking the crap out of my insides for the last 9 months! So I guess I am a little ready...

But as far as being able to fathom the way my life is about to completely and utterly change??
I AM NOT READY!