Monday, January 11, 2010

37 Weeks! FULL TERM!!!

Total weight gain/loss: +35 as of Friday. I'm fine with that. It's ALL in my tummy, so I'm hoping a big baby takes most of it away!
Maternity clothes? I wish I could wear my velour sweatsuit everyday.
Sleep: It was great. Till Saturday night. Lulu got hungry around 3am, and kicked me awake. I ignored it for a while (staring at the ceiling, willing myself back to sleep) until about 3:45. Then I went downstairs for a snack. And was still awake at 4:45. And this happened again last night. Even after I had a pre-bed snack, and planted snacks next to the bed. It wasn't enough. I wound up crying for a good 15 minutes while Hubby tried to calm me down. I'm not a happy camper this morning.
Best moment this week: I finished the one thing I needed to finish before Lulu arrives. It's a huge relief!
Movement: Constant. And very evil at 3am.
Food cravings: Not much... my appetite has disappeared. The few things I do want are dairy-based. And I'm lactose intolerant. The extreme bloating could explain the missing appetite...
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: As of Friday, I was still closed and long, but starting to soften. I had a LOT of BH contractions on Saturday, which were getting pretty uncomfortable. Still no "real" ones, but I'm starting to get an idea of what those will be like.
Belly button? Out, but still oddly shaped.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night. Without the karate kid beating me up for a snack.
Weekly wisdom: Yes, there will come a day when you are just done with being pregnant. (hold true from last week)
Milestones: Full term baby!!! Woohoo! Lulu, you may debut anytime now. Any. Time.