Saturday, April 2, 2011

I had big plans

My MIL was staying overnight until Noon today.  Which meant I could get some errands done without hauling Laura along in a germy, plastic cart (because I never remember to take the cart cover I lovingly picked out).  I had big plans for these errands.  I was going to Target!  I was going to DSW (for more party shoes, obvs)!  I was going to Bed, Bath and Beyond!  Maybe Giant - I didn't know if I'd have time!

And then.  I woke up.  I felt the soft covers entwining my body.  I felt my head cushioned by the sumptuous feather pillow.  And I fell back to sleep.

On my list of favorite things (tea, cookies, blankies), bed has to be number one.  I know, I know.  I've written of my love for bed before.  But seriously, I can't think of a better way to have spent my "free" Saturday morning!  I'll run some errands later today, Laura in tow.  Maybe I'll even remember to bring the cart cover, since I'm so well rested!