Saturday, April 30, 2011

Two.

Two years ago today, I first put my voice out there on this blog. I wrote a cheery little post about wanting a place to share my deepest, darkest secrets and emotions. If that was the original mission of this blog, I think I have succeeded. You have been here for all my highs and lows.

Thank you for being here. My highs have been higher. My lows have been not so low. It's so therapeutic for me to come here and talk about my day, my woes, my joys.

In the past two years, I have changed a lot as a person. I am pretty confident that most of the change is for the good. I'm not quite as free-spirited as I once was, but I'm a lot more patient. I guess motherhood does that to you.

Motherhood also makes you clean up your vocabulary. Did you know I have a potty mouth? I don't often swear in writing, because it doesn't always feel right to me to say fuck, or shit, or poophead. But I swear a lot in my daily life. Too much.

Laura said shit yesterday morning. In context.

So please join me in this, my third year of blogging, where I move my potty mouth to the internet. I have to release my desire to swer somewhere, right? It's gonna be fucking awesome. Thanks for reading for the last two years! Stay tuned!