Friday, April 1, 2011

Party Time!

I love parties.  My parents knew they were in trouble when, at age two, I required my party shoes for anything of even minor importance.  My favorite show was on?  I go get my party shoes!  Playdate?  I go get my party shoes!  And now, as an almost-twenty-nine-year old, Ultimate Blog Party?  I go get my party shoes!!

Seriously.  I'm wearing red patent leather pumps right now.

If you are a regular over here, let me know if you are participating in UBP!  And if you're not, why aren't you?  Get over there and join the par-tay!

If you are new, welcome!  I am Mrs. MidAtlantic, a wife and mother living in the Baltimore area.  Hubby and I have one daughter, Laura, who was born in January 2010.  We are also proud parents to our dog, who is the best, most patient big sister to Laura.  I write mostly to vent about my hectic life.  But some of my favorite posts are when I so a little creative non-fiction.  Or when I can share uber-cute pictures of Laura.  Or talk about my family.  And lately, I've even been sharing a little about my relationship with the big man upstairs, since it's Lent and all.

My favorite part about blogging, is having a little corner of the interwebs where I can share my deepest, darkest secrets, and maybe - just maybe - resonate a little with someone else out there.  I hope you enjoy reading!  Please comment - comments make my day!
Ultimate Blog Party 2011