Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Like!

My dear friends and followers,


I am now on Facebook.  I'm all over that place.  Friend me!  Cait MidAtlantic!  Like my page!  Mrs. MidAtlantic!

I figured since I was making a clean sweep of my life and home, I might as well make some Lenten resolutions over here on the blog too.  So I'm going to be more proactive.  I'm going to work harder.  I'm going to post better.

And I'm going to be even less cagey.  My name is Cait, and I just told one of my bestest friends about Le Blog.  Hi M-Pants!!  I have been feeling all restless in my soul, having such a big secret.  And on so many occasions recently, the truth has nearly come out.  And then, yesterday, talking about a potential baby #2...

M-Pants: Well, if Nate doesn't want to know when you start "trying," aren't you going to go nuts without someone to talk about it to?
Me: I...
       I have a secret blog.
M-Pants: WHAT?!  I NEED THE LINK NOW!

And so, dear friends, this blog of mine is a little less anonymous.  I don't want to go crazy or anything, but I am pretty excited to be a little less secretive!  So please, like me on Facebook!